* Retro style coke tin.
* Purple Heart neck.
* Medium frets
* Bleached bone nut.
* Four pole single coil pickup.
* Groovy Bottle top style control knob for Volume
* Retro hinge string anchor
* 400mm Scale Length
* Mandolin Tuned G-D-A-E
* Light gauge strings (10-13-17-26)
* Chrome Grover tuners.
Cigar Box Kits
Arturo Fuente Cuban Cigar box
• Shaped Black Walnut neck. One piece, not sliced.
• Mulga or Solomon Island Ebony fretboard.
• Fixed Truss rod
• Slotted for 600mm Scale length
• Medium gauge Frets
• Four strings; medium gauge; 36-26-17-15
• Open chrome tuners
• Pre-wired 4 pole single coil pickup
• Separate Volume and Tone controls
• Hinge tailpiece for string end.
• Threaded rod Saddle.
• Bone nut
• Eight gold corners
• Four sound grommets
• Construction instructions
The Steering Wheel
I must be crazy
I came across a 2nd hand steering wheel at the local markets. How I'm going to turn this into a Guitar is still not clear.
But I'm going to give it a go.